We’re looking for a Copywriter – someone who’s willing to jump in feet-first, wear many hats, get his/her hands dirty and not flinch in the face of metaphor overload.
- We need someone who can write copy that surprises and delights on a dime
- Initially part time (approximately 20 hours per week), but could lead to full time
- Work can be done on or off-premise
- Pay is in the $500/week range
- 2+ years industry experience
- Experience with digital and social formats (websites, banners, mobile, Facebook, Twitter)
- Strong conceptual skills
- Ability to write short and long form copy
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Must be able to turnaround quality work on short deadlines
- Knowledge of South America a plus
- Retail experience a plus
- Ability to speak Spanish or Portuguese a plus
- Interest in and knowledge of sustainability a plus
- Create strategically sound, creatively compelling copy for a variety of clients
- Brainstorm creative concepts
- Take and implement direction
About Green Team Global:
We are a Manhattan-based, strategy and communications agency that specializes in sustainability and travel. Our clients include multi-national corporations; smaller, mission brands; government tourism boards and NGOs. We’re a small, sharp team and everyone plays a crucial role, so we’re looking for someone with the confidence and energy to jump in feet first.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and any other relevant information to email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you.