Green Team Global is looking for an Account Executive who can wear multiple hats. We’re a small, sharp advertising/communications team and everyone plays a crucial role.
You will be the primary client contact on several accounts. Familiarity with all digital and social media platforms is a must. Ditto strong strategic thinking, client presentation skills, drive, leadership, energy and candor. You’ll also need to be highly organized, able to juggle multiple projects and demonstrate grace under pressure.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage 3-5 accounts or projects at any given time for clients in the natural foods, nonprofit, travel and tourism industries, overseeing tasks that can include branding, content development and strategy, digital promotions, and web design and development
- Drive account activities, serve as client contact and facilitate calls, in-person meetings, and presentations
- Work closely with creative team to develop briefs and implement strategies and campaigns
- Collaborate with Community Manager to implement social media strategies
- Oversee project lifecycles from brief to execution including project scopes and costs, obtaining client feedback and approval, post campaign analysis, and managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Direct interaction with third-party vendors/suppliers/resources to serve the interests of clients and the agency
- Assume role of media manager for client projects and coordinate with outside media, as required
- Involvement in new business activities and other matters, as required
- May manage junior staff and intern(s)
- Google Analytics or experience with analytics software and tools, a plus
- At least 3 years of relevant/agency experience
- Spanish or Portuguese speaking a plus, but not required
About Green Team Global
We are a strategy and communications agency that specializes in sustainability and travel. Our clients include multi-national corporations; smaller, mission brands; government tourism boards and NGOs.
If this sounds like you, please, send your resume to: email@example.com