We’re looking for a Senior Art Director – someone who’s willing to jump in feet-first, wear many hats, get his/her hands dirty and not flinch in the face of metaphor overload.
- 3+ years industry experience
- Deep knowledge of and experience with digital and social formats (websites, UX, banners, mobile, SEO, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Ability to art direct and manage projects from conceptual development to final delivery
- Complete command of Adobe suite
- Experience supervising off-premise vendors: photographers, illustrators, programmers, printers, animators
- Good client presentation skills
- Knowledge of South America a plus
- Ability to speak Spanish or Portuguese a plus
- Interest in and knowledge of sustainability a plus
- Create strategically sound, creatively compelling work that will achieve business objectives, and cause shortness of breath
- Interact positively with account management team
- Brainstorm creative concepts
- Supervise other creative staff members, as necessary
- Supervise external vendors/resources: photographers, illustrators, programmers, printers, animators
About Green Team Global:
We are a Manhattan-based, strategy and communications agency that specializes in sustainability and travel. Our clients include multi-national corporations; smaller, mission brands; government tourism boards and NGOs. We’re a small, sharp team and everyone plays a crucial role, so we’re looking for someone with the confidence, energy and experience to jump in feet first. You will wear many hats, juggle several projects at once and get your hands dirty (and possibly suffer metaphor overload).
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and any other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you.